Statement of Faith
3trees Church exists because Everyone Needs Jesus.
For us, it's about Jesus, all about Jesus, and it will always be about JESUS!
We are focused on four things above all else: SEEKING THE LOST, DISCIPLING THE FOUND, MAKING ROOM FOR GOD & OTHERS, & MEETING NEEDS.
"What we believe may divide us, but in whom we believe should unite us."
• We believe the Bible is given by inspiration of the Holy Spirit, infallible, and is God’s revealed word to man (2 Tim 3:16; Matt 5:17-18; Matt 24:35; John 10:35; John 17:17; Is 8:20).
• We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, that He is the Son of God and the son of man, that He came to save humanity from the condemnation of sin by offering His blood as an atonement and He has made grace available to all who exercise faith in Him (Luke 19:10; Matt 1:23; Is 7:14; Luke 1:34).
• We believe Scripture teaches that there is only one true and living God who has chosen to reveal Himself as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit--these three bear record in Heaven (1 John 5:7; 2 Cor 13:14; Col 2:9).
• We believe salvation is available to those who confess with their mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe with their heart that God raised Him from the dead. It is not His will that any perish but that all have everlasting life (Romans 10:9; John 3:16; 2 Peter 3:9).
• We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved to everlasting life and the lost without salvation to everlasting damnation (1 Cor 15:51-57; Rev 20:11-15).
• We believe in the personal, imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (Rev 22:7; Matt 24:14; 2 Thess 4:13-17).
• We believe that baptism in the Holy Spirit is given to believers who ask for it (Matt 7:7-12; Acts 1:8; Acts 2:1-4; John 7:37; Matt 18:18-20).
• We believe marriage is designed by God to be between one man and one woman (1 Cor 7:1-6; Gen 2:15-25).
• We believe the redemptive work of Christ on the Cross provides healing for the human body in answer to the prayer of faith (Is 53:5; 1 Peter 2:4; Mark 16:17-18).